A variety of interchangeable end-effectors
Aluminium with stainless steel
70mm Max JAW Opening
The Future of F.O.S.A.R.
JAWS 2.0TM is a rugged, motorized retrieval tool with integral HDTV camera and LED Lighting. It is easy to use, robust, submersible, and works in any industrial environment. JAWS 2.0 is available as a basic kit or as part of an ultimate loose-parts retrieval kit.
• aircraft-grade aluminium body
• stainless steel jaws
• halogen-free polyurethane cable jacket
• fits through 1.5” (38mm) openings
• fits through 4“ (100mm) diameter elbows
• jaws open 2.75” (70mm)
• tool submerges to 100’ (30m)
• system deploys anywhere on batteries (12 Vdc, 15W NiMH)
Connected via 50′ TPE cable, the JAWS2.0™ unit is controlled with a wired controller that features both movability and visual. This all-in-one device helps users to locate objects and quickly and easily remove them, without the need for additional retrieval and monitoring equipment.
The JAWS 2.0™ controller sports a 5” (127 mm) Industrial-grade 1080p HD (1920×1080 pixel) color and sunlight-readable display with a hardened glass face. Sensor Networks Inc. pushes to make the JAWS unit easy to operate and built ready to go. The controller is battery-operated with a 4-6 hour battery life, a built-in life save function and a quick recharge time of 2 hours.
BUILT FOR MANY APPLICATIONS
The JAWS2.0 unit is designed to swap out end-effectors for use in a wide variety of situations. Not only does the unit efficiently retrieve foreign objects, but the wide range of attachments allows for a much broader use for the JAWS unit, such as sampling and instrument placement.
left to right:
• SAMPLING CUPS • SERRATED JAWS • FORK & TINE • NEEDLE NOSE • CURVED SERRATED JAWS • LONG SERRATED JAWS • HOOK • SMALL MAGNET • LARGE MAGNET • SNARE •